Guidelines on Payment of Fees
- New students have to pay their fees in full at the time of registration before commencement of the course.
- Full fees payable at the beginning of each subsequent semester, unless otherwise specified, must be paid within one week from the date of the commencement of the semester, failing which the students shall be terminated without further notification. For termination due to non-payment of fees, the termination date shall be the commencement date of the semester.
- Payment of fees must be made one week before commencement of course by one of the following methods:
Note: Proof of payment fees with student’s name, ID, programme name and contact number must be submitted by hand, email to email@example.com or whatsapp to 010-3880978 within 3 working days to the Finance office.
Cheque should be made payable to “Kumpulan Kompas SdnBhd”
Note: Please write student’s name, ID, programme name and contact number at the back of the cheque
- Kompas International College does not accept any cash payment for all tuition fees and general fees. Cash payment must be made over the Public Bank counter.
- Students who fail to notify the College on their withdrawal of studies will render them liable to all fees due.