- The scholarship is available for two programmes; Diploma in Business Management (DBM) and Certified Accounting Technician (CAT).
- This scholarship is ONLY open to students from Shen Jai Independent School and the children of Hakka Association Members.
- It is limited to 100 students for CAT and 50 students for DBM. One student can only receive ONE scholarship at a time.
- The scholarship awarded is not exchangeable for cash. The scholarship shall be in the form of tuition fee waiver.
Terms and conditions
- Applicants must be a Malaysian citizen and must be enrolled in a full-time programme at Kompas International College.
- Applicants must not be bonded to or in receipt of any other financial aids or rewards from any other educational institutions or organisations.
- Applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements for DBM and CAT programme.
- Applicants are required to pay all administration fees, course fees and external fees (if any).
- Scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00 every semester and participate actively in the extra-curricular activities carried out by the college.
- Scholarship recipients must perform community service outside of the programme for 100 hours per year.
- Kompas International College reserves the right to revoke the scholarship due to failure in examinations, unauthorized dropping of courses, withdrawal from programme, disciplinary issues and non-compliance of Kompas International College rules and regulations and scholarship terms and conditions. Recipients are required to repay the amount used once revocation is carried out.
- All decisions made by Kompas International College regarding the scholarship will be final.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Late and incomplete application form will not be entertained.
- The scholarship is not transferrable and cannot be postponed for subsequent intake.
Entry requirements for DBM
|SPM||Pass SPM with minimum 3 distinctions (A) including credits (C ) in English and Mathematics|
|O-Level||Minimum 3 distinctions (A) including credits (C ) in English and Mathematics|
|UEC||Pass UEC withminimum 3 distinctions (A) including credits (C ) in English and Mathematics|
|STPM||Minimum CGPA 3.33|
|A-Levels||Minimum 3 A’s|
|Computing related certificate, SKM, SKK (MQF Level 3)||Pass Level 3 in related course and pass SPM with at least 3 credits|
|Other qualifications deemed equivalent to SPM /O-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency||Minimum overall average of 70%|
|Other Year 11 equivalent||Minimum overall average of 70%|
|Any other equivalent qualifications||Case-by-case basis|
Entry requirements for CAT
|SPM||Pass SPM with 3 distinctions (A) including credits in English and Mathematics|
|O-Level||Minimum 3 distinctions (A)) including credits in English and Mathematics|
|UEC||Pass UEC with minimum 3 distinctions (A) including credits in English and Mathematics|
Documents to be submitted:
- Two recent passport-sized photos
- Two certified true copies of SPM/UEC/STPM/IGCSE O-Levels/A-Levels or any relevant examination results transcripts